Saturday, December 4, 2010

Where is the Inspiration?

I have to wonder where inspiration comes from. When I danced (23 years) it came from a place that I could never pin point, it was just there. It was a part of me, who I was and I never questioned it. Now that I am looking for inspiration, where do I look? Some people look to family, friends, music, sports, etc. But what is it about those things that brings inspiration?

"How did I become so obnoxious,
What is it with you that makes me act like this,
I've never been this nasty,
Can't you tell that this is all just a contest?
The one that wins will be the one that hits the hardest," -Pink

I say that Pink is an inspiration to me, but why? Is it cause of her attitude, the way she approaches life, how she overcame so much...

But when we say that someone is an inspiration do we ever really try and be like them, or do we just continue everyday as the last. Do we feel better if we just say "you are an inspiration to me".

I want to be inspired again and look back and have someone say that I am an inspiration to them. I want to help someone take another step forward easier than I did.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment