Tuesday, November 30, 2010

To many emotions to count

So this is something I have decided to start to help me through a very rough time in my life. Tomorrow I will be officially seperating from my husband and moving into my own place with my 6 year old dog.



I have been commuting about 1 -2hr one way to work and now I will be 10min, giving me more time to spend with my dog Jill. I found Jill running on the streets of Hattiesburg MS about 5 1/2 years ago. She was infested with fleas, had mange, and was bread to be a fighting dog. (she is part pitbull). I will get more into me and Jill's relatinship soon.

So I have been with my husband for a total of 9 years and married for 3. I have seen myself change a lot since I have gotten out of college and now extreamly confused as to who I really am and what I am looking for out of life.

Friends tell me to "do what makes me happy" what does that mean????? How am I supposed to know? Its difficult to know who you are as a person when you have been half of someone for so long. I feel nervous, scared, excited, lost, and everything in between.

Well we will see how it goes sleeping in a new place tomorrow, I hope Jill isnt to nervous!

2 comments:

  1. Doing what makes you happy, won't come to you as easily as finding a destination. Don't wait for the "AHA" moment. When you stumble across it, then you will know!Separation and happiness have neither an expiration or due date. Take your time...great job with your first blog :)

    oh and I'm the first to comment!! Yay me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog. Hope your first night goes well! You are a strong woman, so I know things will work out for you and you will be happy. I am here to support you if you need anything!

    -Jeanne

    ReplyDelete